Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Within these Realms,Power awaits,Fate plays the toll on your life. Two paths lead left and right. Which do you choose, Good Or Evil Pick Wisely,There is no Turning Back.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:08 am

Sephiroth pressed a palm to his forehead with a quiet moan. "I haven't had a migraine this bad since... well in a long time." He glanced at A.J with a tiny smile. "I think I might retire inside soon."
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:05 pm

A.J chuckled moving over to him before she hugged him,"Get used to it,once your befriend a neko..well this neko wont leave unless her kin call that is" she grinned kissing his cheek as she shook her head,'Well cya later seph dont stay out too long unless yer wana get sick"she smirked bowing playfully as she skipped towards the castle humming.
Back to top Go down
https://castleodd.rpg-board.net
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:38 am

Sephiroth followed after her, slowly, for he still loved the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 am

Sita Yawned standing as she let the rain trail down her, turning she walked towards the castle quietly floating to her rooms window sill and sitting on the edge in the rain, pouting
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:06 am

Sephiroth looked at Sita and blinked the rain away from his eyes. He waved for her and called her name, trying to catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Sita blinked and looked at him before pushing herself off the roof and floating down as she walked towards him " you called?" she asked curiously shivering slightly
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Sephiroth nodded. "Yeah. I want to know what happened back there." He looked into her eyes. "And don't say it was nothing, for I shall not believe it. I'd also rather you not walk away."
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Sita looked up at him "it really was nothing, i just dont know how to get to know her, shes dating my cousin"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 am

"Oh, is she?" He smiles. "Well, I should think you'd want to get along with her."
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:56 am

Sita shrugged slightly" i guess"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:42 am

He bent over, picked something up, and offered it to Sita. It was a diamond, having randomly fallen to the ground.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:46 am

A.J poked her head out of the door sighing,"Oi! Both of you get your bloody arse's in here before i drag you in here"she growled out disappearing again as a child's laughter echoed out from the open door.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:57 am

With a smirk, Sephiroth stalked off into the castle, trying not to sway his hips. It was difficult, however- he seemed to be built like a woman, curvy and firm.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 am

Sita giggled and put the dimond in her hiding place ' coming SIS!" she said smiling as she hurried in after Sephiroth." thanks" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:27 am

He winked at Sita with a smirk. "Don't mention it."
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:42 am

Sita smiled and blushed hurrying after AJ ' AJ, can we talk?" she asked softly as she caught up
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:14 am

A.J blinked stopping as she placed damien on her hip. Looking at sita she nodded. "Sure,just hang on for one second" she smirked as she kicked up a decent sized rock and kicked it at seph,"Watch your back seph!!"she smirked as she turned her gaze back to sita with a smile,
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:52 am

Sita looked at down as a little girl held her hands up, picking her up she held her" is this my niece Delilah and my Nephew Damian?" she asked as she smiled at the kids " im sorry for being cold, i just didnt know if you would except me.. i shouldnt have assumed but..well as he has told you due to my changes.. im not excepted much" she said placing the little girl on her hip
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:40 am

A.J laughed shaking her head,"Hun,i accpet everyone,Yep, These two devils are your neice and newphew. Dont let the cuteness fool you"she smiled as she tilted her head,"I'm used to it,i'm not normal persay..i'm a neko,half angel and 3 quarters human"she spoke softly as she sighed deeply looking down at her son,"The only way i will not accpet you is if you mess with my family or friends"she smirked shifting as she pulled out a mini sized sword,"And i'm also a theif.."she grinned playfully,"This is seph's sword..he just doesn't know it yet..thus we better start moving if you want to live"
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:50 am

Sita chuckled as she followed AJ still carrying Delilah" ok"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:22 am

Sephiroth stepped into the place, looking around with a look of mixed puzzlement, anxiety, and fury. He turned and looked outside, then, shaking his head, shut the door behind him. "What... the... hell." He growled in frustration as he began to pace, thinking.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:36 pm

A.J yawned stepping out into the training ground as she shifted slightly twirling a mini sword on her finger as she twirled in a circle. Shifting again she stood still placing her palm outwards towards the ground as she hummed gently twicthing her fingers as the ground started to rumble quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 am

Sita sighed Facing AJ in the training grounds to practice, quickly summoning her Boomerang
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:25 am

A.J chuckled ducking slightly as she started to fight a rock monster she summoned.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Sephiroth looked suspiciously at the mini sword, yawning, then pausing mid-yawn. "Is that... Masa?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg :: Castle-
Jump to: