Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Within these Realms,Power awaits,Fate plays the toll on your life. Two paths lead left and right. Which do you choose, Good Or Evil Pick Wisely,There is no Turning Back.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:40 am

A.J huffed darting around the dummies. Smiling she casted her gaze up at the darkning sky. Smirking she shifted as she rolled onto the ground digging her heels into the ground before she stood up coughing slightly as her bandged sized turned with red slowly. Shaking her hair out of her face she smirked crouching before diving forward and cut two dummies in half as she rose her brow feeling the cool rain start to pour in the Arena.
Back to top Go down
https://castleodd.rpg-board.net
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 am

Sephiroth stood aside watching A.J, just watching, letting the rain cascade off him in its trickles the way it does. He closed his eyes slowly, and reopened them even slower, a blink showing boredm.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:03 pm

A.J stood back up twicthing her ears as she turned looking at sephiroth before smirking,"Hey lord-smarties"she chuckled wiping her mouth as she tilted her head feeling the rain fall over her as she rose her brow slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:54 am

Sita growled slightly and turned leaving the arena
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:56 am

Sephiroth looked between the two females, feigning boredom but highly amused. "Hello, A.J. Sita." He stretched his wing out to its full length, letting the rain cleanse the jet black feathers.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Sita looked at AJ and turned back around and stalked away
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 am

With a blink of resignation, he shook his head. "I will never understand women." With his arm crossed, he folded his wing once more, walking around just for the sake of walking. Besides, he liked the rain.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:37 am

A.J blinked tilting her head as she sighed,"I have no idea what i did.."she whispered nodding slightly to the male,"Hello lord smarties"she spoke before sitting down cleaning her blades before feeling the rain on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Sephiroth sat next to A.J, throwing one last dejected glance at Sita. "Hello, A.J," he sighed. "Lovely, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:31 pm

A.J sighed deeply tilting her head back,"It is lovely though i do think Sita doesn't like me talking to you Sephiroth...i honestly have no idea why but alas who can say someone sees someone elsa as their own? i'm simply chatting with a new found friend no?"she asked tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sita
Experinced Rper
Experinced Rper
Sita

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:34 am

Sita groaned and sat down outside the Arena letting the rain fall on her
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:56 am

Sephiroth blinked a few drops from his eyes. "Well... you can claim a person, but nothing is as you would have it unless the other person also claims you. I do belive Sita is a nice girl, and she has her ways, but..." he paused. "I think there's something other than just jealousy." He chuckled. "Oh, who am I kidding? I have no knowledge of the intrigues of women. You would coach me on this matter, would you not?"
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 am

A.J chuckled sighing as she tilted her head back,"I think so but then again i'm also a mother who doesn't have alot of girl friends"she smirked sighing while she shrugged her shoulders,"Maybe if your up to deal with my son and daughter Seph"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:40 am

"Your son and daughter?" He sighed. "I don't trust myself with children."
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 am

A.J laughed shaking her head,"Trust me..their smarter then they let on,boy i learned that the hard way"she grumbled pouting while she chuckled,"You warm up to them over time most guys do unless your the type that wants to rape or kill them"she grumbled stubbornly before poking him,"First off,never judge a woman by her apperance[sp] That is a big no."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:47 am

He chuckled again. "I don't know, A.J. And I never judge anyone. I know from experience that no one is who they appear to be."
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:48 am

A.J laughed shaking her head,"give it a chance Trust me Seph"she smirked poking him lightly before sighing,"I never do just incase i make a rival or enemy..then that is fun to play"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:52 am

He shook his head. "You really are something, A.J." With a sigh, he unsheathed Masamune, throwing her so that she stuck in the ground a ways away. Then, he preceded to walk over, remvoe the sword from the dirt, clean her off, and repeat.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 am

A.J twicthed her brow pouting,"So i like to be differnet..Stop unless you want shiny sword to be gone"she grinned as cat ears and a tail appeared. Laughing she cracked her neck humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:57 am

He glared at her for a moment, then continued with this routine. After a few minutes, he gave up with whatever he was trying to do and slid the sword back in the sheath.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 am

A.J snorted rolling her eyes,"You really scare me Seph..Honestly why do people glare and want people to cower in fear. Another Hint,every woman is differnent"she smirked shrugging as she cracked her back slgihtly.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:59 am

He muttered. "Sorry, it's a bad habit. And for most people, my glare is intimidating."
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:30 am

A.J sighed chuckling as she pushed herself up,"Well your not scary to me"she smirked as she shook her head,"Though i do say you could use a little help on the evil face"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 am

Sephiroth stiffened, taking these words as an insult, but lets it pass without challenge. "Actually, A.J, I'm trying not to be scary."
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:58 am

A.J laughed shaking her head as she sighed,"I didn't mean it as an insult Seph..i meant it as a challange. nor evil nor good a simple challange is all"she smiled tilting her head as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg :: Castle-
Jump to: