Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Within these Realms,Power awaits,Fate plays the toll on your life. Two paths lead left and right. Which do you choose, Good Or Evil Pick Wisely,There is no Turning Back.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A.J
Admin
A.J

Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:01 am

A.J yawned blinking as she growled to herself,"Fuck my life"she hissed getting grabed as a red guard moved out of the window carrying a beyond pissed A.J with them. "Well knowing riku and the rest..they wont notice till roughly say 3-4 weeks or months give or take.."
Back to top Go down
https://castleodd.rpg-board.net
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:05 am

Riku stopped talking" be back in a second" frowning he walked into his house and realized AJ wasn't there " AJ?" he yelled
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

A.J sighed tapping her fingers against her arm as she stood infront of the red queen. Sick smile playin against her lips as she grinned evily tilting her head,"Please do tell Why you took a pregnant girl from her house and brought her here"she snarled out watching the queen flinch.
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:43 am

Riku bursted into the court room, and glared at the queen " i'd like to know why too" he said taking aj's hand
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

A..J flicked her gaze over at him before turning it back to the queen.
"Well She is charged with destorying my army! and not accepting my grandson's hand in marriage"
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:07 am

Riku laughed " your grandson never asked and for two i am responsible for destroying the army not her, im the leader of the resisitance " fighting against the guards he spit at the queen, fighting not to be taken from the room' You hear me bitch? i did it not her, your grandson asked me and i said no" he said as the doors slammed shut behind him and he was forced into a chair next to the door in the court room, feeling the gag put in his mouth to shut him up
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:19 am

A.J narrowed her eyes,"Bring him back here Now.."she snarled out lowly as she shifted drawing a sword from no-where and slicing a few guards,"You are not fucking taking my lover away from me this time! i will kill you first"she stated coldly while she walked toward's the queen who shuddered stumbling backwards.
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:30 am

Riku growled slipping his knife out and cutting the ropes stabbing the guards he tugged his gag out and walked over to AJ smiling making his knife grow into a sword
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:21 am

A.J flicked her gaze over to riku as she smirked before stepping back,"Care to do the honors my love?"
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:32 am

Riku smirked evily and toyed with his sword" so may i ask who this supposed grandson is?' he said changing his sowrd into daggers and throwing one that pinned the queen to the wall by her clothes
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:15 am

A.J giggled shaking her head as she flicked her gaze over to a door,"That person shaking in the shadows..Who well looky there their eyeing me"
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:35 am

Riku smirked and threw a knife pinning the grandson to the wall, before turning and looking boredly at the queen and landing a dagger in her heart
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:08 am

A.J shook her head slightly as she looked at the grandson,"Honestly? i don't see anything remotely tasty"she giggled smirking before looking at riku
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Riku shrugged and handed her some daggers" all yours, please celan the blades when ur done i dont want to carry filth with me" he said removing his blades from the queen and cleaning them
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:08 am

A.J smirked killing the boy before cleaning them as she sighed before stretching her back slightly placing her hand lightly on her stomach before smiling softly to herself
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:31 am

Riku smirked and put his daggers away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)   Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Again Lost! (Closed/Riku)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3