Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Within these Realms,Power awaits,Fate plays the toll on your life. Two paths lead left and right. Which do you choose, Good Or Evil Pick Wisely,There is no Turning Back.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright...This is mostly important

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A.J
Admin
A.J

Alright...This is mostly important Empty
PostSubject: Alright...This is mostly important   Alright...This is mostly important EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 am

Look I'm sick and tired of games. Honeslty are we really kids?!..Riku don't even answer that..But come on really,so we act like kids sometimes..Don't mean we gotta actually act like a snob and ignore people when THEY and i do mean they try to be civil..Got a problem?! Report it to me instead of acting like a selfish child..Man up and talk to the person you got a problem.

*Sorry Ya'll but i aint dealing with Childish Games So eaither man up and talk it out or lose the some things that would or could have mattered.*

(My Mood I love tihs song as of right now Actually Fits my status right now:

Back to top Go down
https://castleodd.rpg-board.net
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Alright...This is mostly important   Alright...This is mostly important EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:11 pm

what i do??
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Alright...This is mostly important   Alright...This is mostly important EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Nothing,i was just annoyed last night when i was rping with a couple of my old friends and My friends here act childish sometimes it gets annoying..>_< *WAS half asleep when i did this...Dog's where fighting...*
Back to top Go down
https://castleodd.rpg-board.net
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Alright...This is mostly important   Alright...This is mostly important EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 am

ah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright...This is mostly important   Alright...This is mostly important Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright...This is mostly important
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg :: Questions and Comments-
Jump to: