Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Within these Realms,Power awaits,Fate plays the toll on your life. Two paths lead left and right. Which do you choose, Good Or Evil Pick Wisely,There is no Turning Back.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, THAT was not smart of me...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Oh, THAT was not smart of me... Empty
PostSubject: Oh, THAT was not smart of me...   Oh, THAT was not smart of me... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:11 am

I apoligize to everyone. For two main reasons, I have not been on. Firstly, I forgot my name, so please remind me not to put something so horribly stupid as Tears of FLame again. Also, I have no computer, so I have to use the school ones. Riku... well, I hope you didn't wait for me. I don't wish to be the center of your pain anymore. ~Axel
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Oh, THAT was not smart of me...   Oh, THAT was not smart of me... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:14 am

??? center of my pain? pfffftttt i think not you will never be the center of my pain my love
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

PostSubject: Re: Oh, THAT was not smart of me...   Oh, THAT was not smart of me... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:27 am

-is still trying to figure out WHY i deal with you people..jk..-
Back to top Go down
https://castleodd.rpg-board.net
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

PostSubject: Re: Oh, THAT was not smart of me...   Oh, THAT was not smart of me... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:57 am

Riku sighed ab=nd walked away "? its true i have lost him" he said running to his room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, THAT was not smart of me...   Oh, THAT was not smart of me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, THAT was not smart of me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg :: OOC-
Jump to: