Castle Oblivion/Final Fantasy Rpg
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Welcome, Please do join the forum or Relog in if you are existing character.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Within these Realms,Power awaits,Fate plays the toll on your life. Two paths lead left and right. Which do you choose, Good Or Evil Pick Wisely,There is no Turning Back.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scary Gym Class!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A.J
Admin
A.J

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 am

Large gym inlcluded with things that people could use to get stronger or just to pass time. A section for volleyball near the other side where stuff for cheerleaders are.
Back to top Go down
https://castleodd.rpg-board.net
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:55 am

Axel strode in, looking around as he headed for the far wall. His clothing for this class was a blank tank-top and faded jeans torn shorter to look like shorts. He smirked. "Wonder what war we're fighting today..?"
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:01 am

A.J strolled in glanceing around,Her gym cloths consited of that of a black tanktop with black pants that where ripped right above her knees. Sighing she stopped near a the rope,glanceing she grined before starting to climb it,"My Guess,Rope Climbing!"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:06 am

Axel sighed. "I haven't done that in a while. But whatever." He watched A.J with interest.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:07 am

A.J started to climb twicthing her brow,"Neaither have i. Damn annyoing if i do say so myself"she stated reaching the top before wraping her foot around the rope letting go of her hands as she hung there thinking.
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:11 am

Riku sighed and walked over to the rope quickly climbing it he smiled at A.j then let go of the rope and dropped to the mat in a squatting position befrore standing and striding outside smirking at Axel
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:16 am

Axel clapped with a smirk. "Wonderful, Thunder, wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:24 am

A.J stuck her toungue out at riku before untangling her foot as she dropped to the matt. Landing on her feet she glanced up from her crouch before standing up fully,"Eh. Man..even affter giveing birth.i can still do this"she shrugged sitting down on the matt thinking."Would it count..if the father..never did see his baby boy born?.."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 am

"I think it does," Axel nodded. "I'd like to see your baby sometime, too."
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:12 am

A.J grinned tilting her head back as she sighed deeply,"Well Then Hang on"she said smiling before dissappearing. Reappearing from a black portal she carefully handle a bundle in her arms while she slowly walked over to the two,"Axel,Riku..Meet Leon"she said proudly while leon sleplt peacefully.
Back to top Go down

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Luxord stands on the otherside of the gym, Dribbling a basketball.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 pm

A.J flicked her gaze over at luxord and twicthed her brow shifting as she sent the basketball at his crouch.
Back to top Go down

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Luxord's hands go down to guard his crotch, But he's two late. He falls over and rolls on the ground.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 pm

A.J rose her brow shrugging as she kissed leon's head softly before humming quietly watching her son.
Back to top Go down

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm

"My balls!" Luxord wails on the floor.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 pm

A.J glanced over at luxord,"That will teach you not ot leave me alone giving birth to your kid!"she yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 am

Axel chuckled with amusement. "Hey, Lux! Better look out, she'll eat you for lunch!"
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:07 am

Riku smiled and walked over to Axel draping an arm around his waist " your son is adorable " he said as a little silver and red haired child ran into the room Screaming "Mommy" twitching slightly he leaned down and lifted the small boy"Axel, A,J this is Tai"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:37 am

"Oh, hello Tai." Axel grinned.
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 am

Riku smiled and snuggled closer to axel "im sorry i didnt tell u about tai axel " he said frowning and looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:23 am

"Oh, it's okay... he's really cute!" Axel ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
A.J
Admin
A.J

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:01 am

A.J smiled looking at the little boy before shifting leon slightly."Don't get me started on the GIRLS that came to our house looking for him to have fun"she hissed as she rocked loen softly before he woke up crying lightly. Leon's eyes a bright shade of blue that stood out from his dark colored hair."Luxord better get his act togather...or elsa"she whispered darkly looking down at their son softly.
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Riku smiled down at Tai" this is Axel, mommys boyfriend" he said blushing" wanna hold him ?" he asked looking at Axel, turning to AJ he frowned" he has girls coming to the house?" he asked feeling his eyes turn Red" ill fucking kill him" he said snarling jumping slightly when Tai giggled and reached for Axel" i think he likes u my love"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Lord Smarties
Axel

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Axel laughed and gently messed with Tai's hair. "I'm glad he does, Riku..."
Back to top Go down
EmoRiku
Admin
EmoRiku

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 am

Riku smiled and looked at AJ " ill kill him" he stated softly looking back down at Tai and smiling as he looked at Axel" Love you Aku"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scary Gym Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Gym Class!   Scary Gym Class! Empty

Back to top Go down

Scary Gym Class!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next